Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Stop the World I want to get off or at least slow down...

Life has been very busy these last few weeks even more so than usual. It is kind of like when you were a kid and the summer disappeared too fast? Well, that is kind of like the way my life has gone lately.

Some good news I got today was the nurse from the neurologist office called and said my taking the B-12 was doing the trick it was coming up and all the other blood test they ran looked good. AMEN! The new med she put me on I think is making a difference in the long run, it is suppose to help with all the spasms that I have at night, they are like restless leg syndrome, Scott says he sleeps better and that I don't keep him awake or wake him up in the night hardly ever now.

We just recently found out that there seems to be a problem in thesituation where my sons oldest son is at and DFS did not contact my son about it so I am trying to be the cheerleader/ sounding board for my son which is about all I can do. Since there are no more Grandparents rights I can't even go for my grandson!!So trying to have patience and wait this all out and that isn't easy!!

Well, it is almost midnight and I need to be able to get up in the morning....that is one of the things I am trying to work on changing, the time I take my meds so I can hopefully wake up of a morning. Hopefully it will come together eventually. Didn't wake up till 2pm the other day.....just slept hard clear thru!!

Say Good Night Kathryn....Good Night Kathryn

No comments: