Wow....in approximately 2 more months this coming Monday and it will be Christmas 2007......Where has time gone? Things here are moving along pretty good. I had a spell of not being to keep the chicken from the home made soup down tonight. Wasn't able to eat desert either....GGGRRRRRR Not sure what causes it but with such a small stomach it doesn't feel real good to lose what is in it. I have an appointment on the 23rd of October to have another scan....maybe they can find the answer. As I write this I am downing a protein shake, at least this way I am sure to get the protein down. It might very well be the fact that I don't really have enough teeth to properly chew up the chicken meat that caused tonight's episode. I guess I can run the meat through the processor, would rather not have all the other stuff mush, but maybe the meat could go through.
I did go today and get the blood tests I was needing to get for the 3rd month checkup. They will fax the results over to the Bariatrics Office for me. I don't know what they will find but hopefully I am okay with everything and we won't have to add any more vitamins of anything like that. If not before I will get the results of those when I go for the checkup on the 23rd too, after the scan.
Haven't heard from my son lately but know he wasn't going to reactivate his phone for awhile and try to catch up on bills. My dd Brie had his girls with her over night a couple weekends ago and took the to the renaissance festival. Jerrica loved it and Julie did okay but she was fighting a summer cold and that makes anyone miserable. Scott and I got to talk to them on the phone while they were there because Brie has the free calling on her phone. That was such a joy to talk to them, we miss the little buggers!! Jerrica let us know that she wanted to talk to Papa Scott, they get along pretty good now since she used some of his stuff to build with....that surprised us all how she was drawn to art and making things.
Well I am trying to get a group up here in the apartments to doing crafts and Hobbies. I know there are several who do quilts and some who embroidery, some who do cross stitch.....I am anxious to see how this comes about. One of the things I think I will do is to make up small circles with Pins on the back of them and have the group make their own pins, like a woman head......and maybe I can come up with a pattern i can sew up some small dolls and have them decorate them. I hope we can make this something everyone will want to participate in.
I have rejoined the FairieGoddessMothers again. I missed this group a lot and am glad to be back in it. Now I do need to get busy and do a quilts with the fairie pattern sent to me. They also have a lot of different things that I can get involved in.
Well, protein drink is gone so guess I'd better get started to bed soon. Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment