Okay, back on line .....again after another storm passing thru. The one this early AM now had left us with very weird power, only a couple rooms would be on full and the others had just enough power to put a small glow in the lamps. Of course it all caught us off guard and knocked out the computers. I had just started a program to try to save things off my computer when Scott came in and said we would have a storm passing thru before long and before i could put back all the files I was loading to cd everything turned black.
I feel like we have a very good protection on our machines, however, you wonder sometimes if it really is that good......it was this time. Doesn't seem to be any loses of material or componets on the computer. The there is the factor i face where we wonder if the on/off button on my computer is going out, so it is very scary when I do have to pull the plug on my computer.......will it come back on and as you can see.....it did this time anyway.
I had planned on writing in here before the storm hit and post some pics showing the difference in the 3 sizes of our trains that Scott and i have together. I think I will go ahead and put the pics up in a posting all their own before i quit it all today. I see by the time it is almost 3AM, I am not too worried about the time as i have slept off and on all day now.
My pain levels have shot through the roof the last couple days now. I finally went to the Dr this morning to see what to do about all the pain. Dr Handley decided to give me more generic Vicodin , He just cut the amount in mil. and that way I can take it more often, like every 3 to 4 hours as needed. Not sure how it is going but something must be okay as i have slept a good lot of the day and keep losing my thoughts here today trying to write.
Soooooo if nothing makes sense, remember I have a good excuse!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment