Sunday, March 02, 2008

Can't believe it has been so long......

Hello to all, hope this finds you all doing good and either having not had the flu or over it!! So far we have been blessed and haven't had the flu but the Fibromyalgia has been almost as bad as having it. Scott and i both have this but we are at different points in how we are affected by it. Of course it has my left side just throbbing most of the time.....my left side is the side to have something happen to it before any other part of my body.

Right now Scott is telling me what the weather is saying it will be doing tonight and tomorrow.....I liked it better today when we could sit out in the patio area and enjoy the out doors. Rain and possible snow........way to go March.....true to form! At least we were able to open the windows the last couple days and air out the house.......of course tomorrow I need to go thru and water all of the plants now since the wind dried everything out. After i finish this I will be making another entry to add some pics that we have taken of my Christmas Cactus still blooming their heads off. Ahhh let me just add them now.......

If ya look good at at least one of them you will see my ceramic toad peeking out from under the plant......he just looks so normal in there. I do have a smaller cactus plant that is blooming it's head off too but it is the same color as this one. I do have some other pics I will add over the next few days that we have taken but right now I am so hot I have to go find a cooler room. This happens after i have had some protein drink.






No comments: