Truth is I feel last Thursday out front, was getting my groceries off the Katy Flyer Bus, I backed up and caught my heel on a brick in the road and down I went. Knew I'd be better off just relaxing when I realised I couldn't catch myself, so fell on my right side mostly.
(not showing you my hip hehe)
I have a bruise on my arm, one on my knee and one on my hip. The one on my knee was from trying to get up, I had to reverse the way I usually push up and push up with my left side due to the toes still swollen and sore some. Not any power on the left side to speak of so if after the second try the bus driver hadn't thought to grab my belt loops to help pull when I was pushing up not sure how i would have gotten up.
I am sore no doubt about that but now my hip on the left side is hurting a lot so have an appointment with hip and knee Dr to make sure everything is okay. I also need to see about possible a cortisone shot in the knee again so it will last till I can have it replaced in a few months. Hopefully before winter set in.
Today the guys with the window company are here.....it has taken then from 8AM till 10:30 just to get the windows out in the one room......they are currently on a break apparently so let the kittens out so they can move around. The carrier I have is terrible small for the 2 cats but it is all I have currently. Will need to buy something when and if my other money ever gets here.Figure they will have to knock when they come back and will need to put the guys (uh, girls, as it turns out) back into their cage......which I just had to do.
Have a new pic of each of the cats......they are getting so big!!
Smokey Joe
2 comments:
Kiss your booboo ;-*
Sorry to hear about this. Hope you are okay. I would have been so scared to think I might 'mess-up' my new hip if I were you! But, falling like that is NOT something you can prevent either! Saw Ray and Bonnie on Sunday, on our way back from Branson. Had a good,although short, visit. We'll have to do it again sometime!
Post a Comment