This next week is going to be busy between Scott and I and our appointments.
I have dr appointments almost all day tomorrow so I can have surgery on the 9th on my knee.....total knee replacement.Have appointments with Family Dr at 10 on Wed and an appointment with Counselor at 1:15 but even before my appointments Scott has a colonoscopy Wed morn at 7AM. Scott has counselors appt on Tues.. We have a train club meeting on Thurs evening and somewhere inbetween all of this I am going to get my house cleaned......right?!
Scott's cat Grumman seems to be really feeling the weather change this last week, you can tell he is hurting but when I come over he gets excited and tries to be full of energy. So I try to do games with him where neither of us has to put out to much energy and it keeps him satisfied. You know something isn't right when he dosen't leap for the paper balls thrown up in the air.....poor guy. Poor guy we are just thankful we were able to work with him and keep the bad leg and hope he is happy living with Scott.
Grumman was over to my place one or 2 days a week or so ago and got re-aquainted with the girls. Last time he'd been with the girls they were still little and young and I'm sure it was a shock to him to see them now. Momo and Grumman were working on their relationship and getting it back to where it was but Smokey Jo was wanting nothing to do with Grumman. Grumman also had to learn you don't try to hold Momo down like he use to as she dosen't like to be held still. Momo is one of those cats that to say she is a VERY active cat is not enough....no doubt in our minds she is ADHD!!
Okay, today is the day to go to the back bedroom and work. At some point Scott is suppose to come over and help me glue down the foam to the train board, so we can get the track glued down also. Want to work on train stuff this winter. He got his foam down yesterday and now he can begin to get his train board set up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So.. is Scott able to help take you to these appointments? or are you taking the OATS bus? Do you want/need help on surgery day to get to the hospital? Please! let me know!!!
Post a Comment