Been a busy monthso far.
Scott and I went down to Jefferson City, Missouri to a seminar on the Bariatric Services thru MU., looking at the probability of having a gastric bypass surgery done on me. The Roux-en-Y Divided Gastric Bypass is the better one done that medicaid will allow and it is what I wanted done anyway.. It is not the answer to eveything I know that....I still may have to end up in a wheel chair because of the damage to joints, some of the is from arthuritis and I know I have fibromyalgia. I also know that it will involve a complete change in my life habits as far as eating but it will be a healthier life change and I have been dragging my feet doing that on a slow bases anyway.....this way i am just going faster, even now I am working on it and have made changes. I'm almost off of sweets and pop!! That is a MAJOR STEP FOR ME,they have been my downfall for years!! I have a peace about doing this and feel confident in my heart that it is the right thing for me. I will have a psychiatric and psychological evaluations to make sure that I am ready and that is okay too.
It is a LIFE TIME COMMITMENT and I plan to spend the rest of my life commited to making it not just a part of my life but my life style and living my life to the fullest and healthiest that i can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment