I knew it had been awhile but was suprised when i saw just how long it had been since I'd posted last!! Tomorrow is my baby girls birthday she will be ....28years old........how time does fly!!
This last week was not a very happy week for me, I had to have an ex parte issued and served to Scott, I have bruises. We go to court on Tues the 12th to see if it is to be a year long one or what. I also know that the police were talking to the prosecuting attorney about filing charges. My right arm, shoulder and collarbone are pretty sore still and may have to take them to the doctors yet.
I was asked what i was going to do and my answer has to be the same as it has been for some time now......one day at a time!!
With no car I have to rely on others to take me places so most of that will be Brie as she is the closes, and since she is off on Fridays that is when most of it will probably get done. I do have an appointment down in Columbia on the 25th and Brie is going to take that Monday off to take me. It is the first of the ones to get ready for the gastric bypass surgery so that i can loose the weight i need to lose and get healthier and get to feeling better. I am ready for that. I am tired of feeling so run down all the time and I really am ready for this life changing event in my life.
Okay, this one is short but need to get to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment