Tuesday, September 12, 2006

09/12/06

Well, I should be in bed and asleep.......but just can't sleep yet. Have court a little later this this morning and just can't bring myself to sleep yet. Not really worried because I know I am in the right, I did nothing wrong to cause this to happen. Even though I know there will be all kinds of people around I still find myself unsure about Scotts actions. I have'nt seen him since he left for work on the 1st of Sept..

Been working on seperating things and trying to get my things packed a little at a time. I know that since my appointments for Columbia have been postponed till next month and my ENT untill Dec that I will need to make time for the downtime that is sooo needed with my Fibro.....I have really been pushing it and not allowing it to happen and if I don't give in soon it is just going to take it's time whether I let it or not. When that happens it is always worse!!

I'm also going to take time here in a couple weeks to make some Christmas stockings. Brie and I have things for the younger girls and I need to go get one of the things i found for Alexia before it disappears. Then need to find more for hers and for the boys stockings. Of course the boys are always good with cars, Dallas with Matchbox and Michael with something a bit bigger for now. By doing it the way we have been doing it is so much easier and cheaper but as they get older it will change I suppose.....look at Alexia.

Maybe I can start looking at the $1.00 section at Target and do a stocking for Mandy and Rusty too. Hadn't thought about that!! HHUUMMMMM ohhhh they have those silk looking little purses....maybe one of those would work in Alexia's stocking too. They had some that looked like carry out boxes and got Brie one for her birthday, just big enough for her wallet, cell phone and keys!!

Last night I got this really cute black cat ceramic, well they called it a halloween cookie jar, but I'm telling ya those cookies would have to be about 1/2 inch to get very many in there!!Not much bigger around then a coffee cup saucer and only about 4 inches tall!! I just think it makes a cute ceramic bowl.....maybe a good place to put my pennies in. I'd say a good candy dish but since I'm going to be and am even now trying to cut sugar out of my diet having a candy dish is not a good idea!!

Okay it is after 2AM, guess I will try again to go to bed and sleep.
Night All!!

No comments: