Sunday, October 01, 2006

10/1/06 A Quiet Sunday

Hello to all
Today has been a rather quiet Sunday here. I slept in but still had to get on up this morning and take a run in to store and get my meds. My daughter let me borrow her car, she was probably still asleep and didn't even know I was gone!! I ran to get a black print cartridge from Wally World and the Meds plus cereal and milk from HyVee's and was back before the Foot ball game started where the Chiefs WON.....oooppppssss hang on have to add paper to printer!!

Okay, that should solve it for a short time......I am having to make copies of some papers for Legal Aid. I am having a problem thru Social Security and have had to involve Legal Aid and they need copies of my papers so rather than go make copies when i have a scanner, thanks to Mom and Dad Wood!!, it just makes more sense to do it this way. I was in need of a black cartridge anyway, kept getting a couple notices everytime i printed that it was going out. Just needed it to last a bit longer until some bucks came in from somewhere. Well, 12 more pages to go it says......

Not sure how this will work out but I surley can not afford to have them take out any more money out of my measly sum I get now, it just isn't enough for me to live on and it is rather depressing but, I try to remember who is in control and put my eye and trust back in on and in Gods hands, that is so very hard to do but I have done it all my life, especially my married life. Somehow it just seems harder this time, maybe because I'm just having to do it for me and not keep up faith and a front at all times especially for the kids this time. I am more alone this time, actually spending time by myself. In a lot of ways I have enjoyed it cause I have never ever had it where I didn't have to be or do for others at certain times.....

Spent time with my Grandkids at least the youngest 3 on Sat. The oldest and youngest were both not feeling real well. When Michael comes and snuggles up in my arms and wants to go to sleep, keeping in mind his mom had given him some Benedryl, but he usually just finds a pillow and plops on the floor.Then Jerrica the oldest kept fussing with the blanket she was trying to fix for her as she wanted to lay down on the floor. She had found a small bunny like her bunny she sleeps with in the toy box but every time she moved the blanket did too and it would upset her and when I tried to work with her she was crying and whinning when she'd say a word and i couldn't understand the word......Nana lost her cool which of course sent her into major tears!! So I went back into the hobby room trying to think it thru, even called my daughter because she is so much like her when it comes to textile feelings, you know, when things don't feel right to ya? Then I thought about how Brie use to be about being tucked in.....even my son the kids dad was like that when he was real young.....except for 1 foot had to be hanging out!! So since my daughter didn't answer, I headed back in and was going to suggest to Jerrica maybe she would be happier on the couch where Nana could tuck her in....but she had already figured that out and was working her way up there and we got her up there , said our sorries, got hugs and kisses and had her comfy, brother asleep and one to go!!!

Boy was I dreaming, Julie is a go getter, she can be yawning her head off, and she was, but she will keep on....... so about a half hour later, not sure if they got a second wind and woke brother up or brother woke up and they got a second wind but that was the end of my quiet time until they left about 3:30pm. I layed down to rest about 4pm and woke up about 11pm. Then I slept all night after I went to sleep again after midnight and woke about 10am.

Well, the printing is done and my fibro is screaming from all the extra typing tonight, so guess it is time for meds and bed!!

No comments: