Wow...can't believe we are almost to the end of the year. In some ways it seems like it has flown by and in otherway it has been just a blur!! I guess that is saying the same thing but when I say blur I mean I don't remember what happened on what day......it just happened and life went on.
The last few week have been okay I guess, I've had swelling all thru my body and the doctors say it is leaky valves in the veins allowing blood not to flow right and so it collects. Mostly in the lower parts of the body but have it even in the face and chest and arms. They have taken x-rays when I was in for asthma and for the swelling and said there was no collection in lungs or around heart so that is a good thing!!
I got the okay for the gastric bypass surgery.....I have to have the psych evaluation and the class down with their people then I will be ready, so it should be about the middle or end of January when I get it done I imagine. In the meantime I will continue to see podiatry clinic and also go get results of tests done for neurology. Idon't really feel bad right now just hurt with the swelling as it has places like my feet, especially on the very top of my feet , stretched tight enough it is very sore to even touch. I wonder about nerves from the way it feels.
I haven't done really any sewing or hobbies lately, just felt like I needed a walk away for awhile. However, was able to bein and finished up using paint and stamps and got the grandkids names on stockings and placemats for them this year. Funds were pretty small but was able to pick up things that can use to fill those stockings and was able to get each one their own place settingincluding dish,bowl,silverware,glass,and placemat. Each is different and that should help, hopefully, with no fights over who's is who's. Mikey's is Thomas the trains, Jerrica's is the Princess, Julie's is Dora's, and for the 2 oldest kids I got Alexis a red set and Dallas a blue set.
Then I have been picking up just small things to add to the stockings over the last 4 months as I have seen it.
Maybe once I have the surgery I will have more energy and can get more done......I certainly would love to have that happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment