It is a new year and I have been busy trying to keep doctors visits and keep swelling in my legs down......don't spend much time on computer. My computer is temporarly down as the turn on switch is out of mine. My daughter had been working on putting together a different one for me anyway so trying to be patient and wait till she gets it finished. Meantime I can always use husbands.....when he isn't on it.
When I do sit with my feet up I have been trying to cut out some blocks for a quilt, it is a 1 1/2" blocks and it takes 9 of them to make up a block. There will be more but that much is all for nowas that is all I can handle at one time. I still haven't completely figured out how many I will have to have for the queen size bed.
I guess we will finally have to put the Christmas tree up tomorrow or it might be Tuesday as we hve so many appointments tomorrow. I have a Physically Therapy for my legs at 8AM and then we have counceling appointments in the afternoon starting at 1pmis mine 2pm is Scotts and then he has another appointment at 3:45pm and somewhere along the way we have to go to the store!!
My goals for this year is to finish up a couple of quilts I started several years ago. One needs to have the backing and filling added to it but the other needs to have the top finished. I still have some flat lace that needs to be added to it and then a border put around it to make it larger, then decide on a backing and filler. I hope one day this year to purchase a sewing machine that will zigzag.....I love my sewing machine I have that does the straight stitch but there are times when I do wish I had a zigzag.
Well, 7:00AM comes awful early......will have to leave here by 7:30 to get there on time. Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment