Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year

Can't believe it has been so long since i last wrote on here. I've thought about it several times but just can't bring myself to sit that long seems like on some days. Tried to work on Christmas things over the last month or so, got some things done but not really what I'd like to have accomplished. Have to blame some of it on the weird sleeping habits I seem to have. Since I can't sleep laying down due to the hip hurting have been sleeping in the recliner, and due to fibro I fall asleep a lot when I have the pain and problems from there. So far dear sweet hubby hasn't had to do as much sleeping so hopefully he is not having as much fibro as i am right now. Carpal tunnel in left hand is really screaming at me today so hopefully haven't made to many mistakes on this blog entry.

I am trying to work on a quilt thing we are doing thru http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scratchingpost/?yguid=198049275
or this is her public site.......
http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/

Sindy has so many good patterns and thru her group we do a few other things together. She even fixed me a Lady Bug I requested http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/2008_special_requests.htm
I have a granddaughter we call Julie Bug and she loves Lady Bugs also.
Check out her site!

My husband has been working on LARGE buildings lately. He took one of my HO buildings and created ones in the sizes he needs for His size Rail Road. They are coming along very good, just have no clue where we are suppose to put them once he get them done.....well, anyone who does RR knows that things never get completely done, you are always changing things. I have a few buildings i want to work on also so will have to find a balance between the many projects i have to do.

Sooooo.....that said guess i will go find the card table and try to get my chickens together for the Roosting Robin thru Sindy's group.
L8r

No comments: