The bottom 2 are the original pictures of the cannery and packing House that are HO, my trains size. Then above that are some pics of Scott's buildings of the same thing, with my buildings beside them to show how much bigger His are.
I am a mother of 2 grown kids both in their late 20's, a girl, Brie and a boy, Rusty.
Rusty is married to Mandy and they have 3 of his kids living with him, 2 girls, Jerrica and Julie and 1 boy, Michael and then he has 1 boy, Dallas Michael from a previous marriage. Mandy has a daughter Alexis, that lives with Mandy's mom right now.
My daughter Brie works with computers at the local community college.
I am divorced and remarried to a wonderful man Forrest Scott Wood, Scott went from a confirmed bachelor on June 4th,2005 to instant step-dad and Grpa,or Papa Scott as the grans call him, and he seems to love every bit of it!! Scott and I share the hobby of trains,and he also has hobbies of rockets and boats.
I am on SS disability so am home and that works out for me to be able to work on sewing and trains as the body allows me to.
No comments:
Post a Comment