Well it is no wonder everyone keeps getting sick........one day it is in the 30's and then like yesterday we had the windows open. In fact I left them open all night and looks like it will be another good day weather wise. Go Figure!
I'm a bit frustrated today as I feel like I need a means of transportation of my own. I have needed to go a couple of places recently and have had to wait till Scott feels like getting out to get there......I'm sure it is part of my control issues.......wait did I really write that about control issues? I have been wanting a vehicle of my own for some time now but just don't have the bucks to get one just yet. I do feel like God has a plan for it all but you know how it is when things just seem like they are standing still and not moving at all..... Think I will get outside here in a bit and see if that doesn't help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment