Well the title should say it all, but for us it was also laundry day so I am BEAT!
We stopped by so Scott could take his laundry up to his place and he brought his cat with him to take to my house. We have so much fun messing with this poor cats head as we have all kinds of sounds coming thru the one good speaker I have on my computer. Tonight it was frog sounds from the Missouri Conservation sight of frogs from Missouri http://mdc.mo.gov/nathis/herpetol/frog/id.htm this is such a cool site not only can you see the frogs and what the look like, you can listen and if you wish download thier sounds. It is a wonder I have a speaker left when Grumman finally found the speaker where it was coming from!! I'll have to add some of the pics we took later of him trying to catch the arrow on the cursor also......so funny, Grumman would even run around and try to see the arrow in the back when we could get it off far enough from the front of the monitor.
Scott and Grumman have gone home now and I need to take meds so I can come down and get some sleep tonight. I just wasn't sleepy last night so it was almost light outside before I fell asleep. Can't let that happen very often or it just throws everything off.
I am very happy with the way my hip is healing. A little tender tonight but look for the Dr to tell me to get off the cane when I see him on the 17th of this month.
Good night all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you had some fun with the cat. Chris and Karen use to use a laser pointer to play with the two cats they had for a while. It sure kept them busy trying to keep up with it and 'finding' it. Too bad they had to get rid of those cats. They started out so nice, but they would not keep their 'manners' and got 'lost' in the walls of their house when they tried to keep them in the basement when they were gone. I had a litter mate to them for a while but I had to get rid of her, too. Again, she wouldn't keep her 'manners' and she climbed up on everything. Especially liked to do that at night! Nothing like waking up to the sound of your car trying to 'grab purchase' on the side of your entertainment center because it is just a little bit higher than she thought it was and her jump didn't quite get her up to the top! And then I worried she would knock one of my teapots or something else down. Just got to where I couldn't trust her! But I am glad you have fun with your cat, and my white kitty is still here!
Post a Comment