Saturday, May 12, 2007

Auntie Brie takes the kids to the Zoo

My daughter Brie decided she would take the 2 granddaughter Julie and Jerrica to the Zoo a couple Saturdays ago. She figured no big problem, she'd just rent a stroller for 2 and they'd be okay.....what she didn't know was.....she wasn't getting out of the house this time with out baby boy Mikey. I understand at first when he realised he had to go with Brie he wasn't going, he hasn't or hadn't at that point completely made up with Brie, but then he realised his sisters were both going and he wasn't being left out!!

Soooooo......our brave and courageous Auntie Brie still rented a 2 seater stroller for Mikey(2yrs old) and Julie (3yrs old), then Jerrica(4yrs old) walked the whole way and if you ask any of the kids if they enjoyed the Zoo with Auntie Brie and you get major SMILES, I think that is a definite YES!!















Julie is the blond, Jerrica the brunette and Mikey has the ornery smile this time!! May he always keep those cute dimples!!

Scott and I look forward to being a part of their lives and to encourage them to have healthy imaginations and to always try new things.

So soon as I can get pictures of my oldest Grandson Dallas I will have his up. I did get a wonderful early Grand"mothers" Day gift earlier this evening when I got to talk to him on the phone for a few minutes. I hope to see him at least once before we move down to Boonville and then to try to keep an open communication with him.

No comments: