Monday, May 28, 2007

We are Moving!!

WOW!! Can't believe it is almost here!! The movers will be here around 2pm on June4th to pack us up in their truck and then they will unpack the truck in Boonville the next morning at 9am. Scott folks were here yesterday, Saturday, and helped us do some packing. I am truly grateful for the help they both did, they haven't even had time to unpack from their own move yet but took time to come help us and will help us on the 4th take stuff down that the movers can't take in their truck. Mom packed up my kitchen and I am so grateful for that......I feel so bad as I was not much help yesterday at all. I hurt so much all day, tried to just get by on the lighter pain pills so I'd be available if needed to answer questions, but finally had to give in sometime after 4pm and take the heavier pain pills. With things that we already had packed piled up it was hard to have more than 1 person in the kitchen anyway, I guess if I could have figued out how to have sat down and wrapped up dishes I could have helped out that way. You know how hind sight is always there when you least want it!!grrrrr

We go down to Columbia on Thursday May 31, to see the Cardiologist and Pulmonologist. Then we will go on over to sign papers in Boonville at the apartment. We will also be taking a load with us that we can unload then. It is my wish that we will take a car load at this time, as I think we are going to have a lot of things to take that the movers won't be able to take. We will probably have to go ahead and start loading that the day before, Wed., as we will have to leave around 7:30 or8AM to get to the doctors on time and I don't want to get up real early and pack the car!

WE ARE MOVING!!!!

No comments: