We are finally in our new place and.... No we still have lots to unpack!! But then if we do a bit each day it will eventually get done....Right?? It will go faster than that eventually but for now, we are both so tired that is about how it is going.
We have found several things broken that we need to get reported to the movers soon, and that is frustrating to us both. One thing is another of the glass cooking pans, that only leaves us with one glass sauce pan left....guess we are going to have to do some serious pan shopping here soon. The one thing however, that is the most, well I'm really not sure what to call it is my extra computer monitor that they didn't even move. It was just fine before they got there the day of packing and when we went to load it into the car the housing was cracked right down the middle of the monitor!! How did they do that??
Tomorrow I hope to try to work on the flowers in the livingroom and get the flower/rockgarden started in there. I miss my water fountain and my rocks and seashells to mess with too. Today I found some of my material and sewing things and got them in the closet that Scott said was mine here in the extra room. Still have a few more things to find but they are mixed up else where in the boxes. I hope to find all of my train stuff and get it in a pile also, seems to be the best way to break these piles down to manageable piles.
Blessings and HUGS to all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment