Scott was just saying this evening how we haven't been here a month yet but it seems like we have been here longer in some ways, yet it doesn't. We have a lot of things unpacked but still need to rearrange the 2nd bedroom so that we can get it ready for the train boards to go up. We do have a good size path through the 2nd bedroom, 2 book shelves up and the computers up and running. Some of my sewing things are in the closet in this bedroom also, still have a couple of boxes out, also know I have one large plastic container that will not fit into the closet that has sewing and other craft things in it, it will have to go somewhere under the boards until I can go through it and figure out what all is in it and what i can do with it.
We also have his and my plastic boxes of train buildings, but we already discussed that they would have to go under the boards and come out slowly as we can put them up. The plan for my train set, is to put it out with my Jungle/fairies in the living room. If I get to do what I want to do it will be so cool looking in there!! My plants are really liking all the light from the tall windows so they are growing and I am trying to figure the wire it will take to make my fairies look as if the are flying thru all of this. Hey, it's my railroad!!
Okay, I have a date for surgery.....August 1, ..... I start my Protein diet 2 weeks before that so I will be prepared for it after the surgery also. I know this is the right thing to do, I have to get more of the weight down so I can get to feeling better. Fibro has hit me pretty hard this week, It hit last Friday and has been rough ever since, the body hurts all the time, and all I have done most of the last few days is sleep. Having said that.....that is where I say good night and head back to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment