That is a phrase in a song I remember some quartets singing when I was much younger..... These words sorta explain how I felt this last week when God was doing His Miracles for us and we were receiving them. WOW.......don't we serve an awesome God?
First, I'll tell you what has happened, then I'll go back and fill in the "rest of the story". Friday afternoon we received a call from the manager of Selwyn Place Apartments, we have the apartment in Boonville, Mo. and we can move in anytime. We don't have the money to move in until June, so we will sign the papers on the 31st when we are down in Columbia for more doctor appointments and begin moving in immediately as Scott's folks have hired 2 Men and a Truck to move us down there, Bless their hearts!! Boy has that lifted some stress off of me anyway, now we just have to work harder to get all of the packing done so it is ready for that day......we are planning for the 4th of June....which is also our anniversary. What a wonderful way to spend our anniversary......I mean that seriously as I know that this move is in Gods plan.
Okay to fill in......we went to our classfor the gastric bypass surgery, saw the doctor and even went to the hospital and did the preregister/anesthesia visit. We did have a small hitch however, as Dr Ramaswamy, the surgeon I have been seeing, felt there was a need for me to see the Cardiology and Pulmonology Doctors before I do go into surgery. Part of that is due to the fact that I have had to be on prednisone every month over the last 4 or 5 month. I've also had the development of lymphedema and now cellulitis and the cellulitis has been present every time I've had to be on prednisone for my asthma. That has been very discouraging for me and there have been times when I just knew they were going to call the whole thing off........"Oh Ye of Little Faith". But someone has always come through with positives and encouragement and I've had to go to God asking forgiveness, which He has granted and gone one more by showing me different things and ways that He was going to provide. I had the hard part.......waiting!!
Again I say......don't we serve an awesome God??
Because of the new appointments, and the fact that they couldn't take place until May31, the surgery date of May29th had to be canceled, and will be rescheduled as soon as all are at piece that I can go through this surgery without problems of the heart or respiratory, and that is A-OK by me. I believe God also showed me, that He had a plan for us to be moved to Boonville before I went to surgery also. It should be a lot easier on Scott this way, he will have a place to go home to that is a lot closer, and hopefully He won't have as much trouble leaving me there at the hospital as he would if he'd had to come clear up to Lee's Summit. Besides we just can't afford the gas to drive back and forth that far.
Our appointment start at 9 am in one of these departments,Pulmonology or Cardiology, I have it written down; then the other one is in the same area at 10am. When we get through with the Doctors and hospital, then we will go pay rent and sign papers in Boonville and move the stuff we take with us on in to the apartment. Then we hope to move the rest of it on the 4th.
Here we had no idea HOW any of this was going to happen but yet we really felt that it was what God wanted us to do, so all we could do was sit back and wait on God and see what He had in store for us and how He was going to make it all happen........and HE DID, God made it happen, not us. What an awesome God we serve!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment