Today was slow at first......but then when you stay up late , well we just don't always get a early start. I fight muscle spasms so much especially after I take my meds at night and My body begins to relax from the muscle relaxer. When those start, it is really bad and on my left side where my hip hurts so much anyway. Makes one really think hard about letting go and going on to bed. So it get rather late before I give in and then I can usually lay down and not remember anything until morning.
Scott's parents called on their way back home from being in Branson, which is the area where Mom is from, and we met them at Denny's tonight for dinner. It was nice to see them and talk with them. Dad was concerned about our car and it being in shape for the trips we need to make down to Columbia . So they are going to come by after Dad's appointment tommorrow at the VA and pay for new back tires on the car. That will help a whole lot, we were hoping we could do it ourselves but until we are both bringing in some income that just isn't going to happen.
So guess I will borrow Brie's car in the morning and we will take our car and leave it at Walmart for tires, and come back home in Brie's car. Then around 1pm or so when Brie goes out to work at the Paper, she will drop me off at the doctors office for my appointment, and Scott will stay at home waiting for his parents to come and get him to pay for the work done on the car. Somewhere along in there when I get through and they get things worked out on our car, someone will have to come back out to Dr office and pick me up.
I was reading earlier another blog that we have been watching lately. The writings are from people who are Christians and are following God, but are bring up good points about all the clutter, man-made goals, man-made interpretations that get in the way of us truly serving God. It brings up a lot of questions.....do we really have to have a big building to meet in? God just told us to assemble ourselves together didn't He? He didn't say anything about a big fancy building, however, he did tell us to help the widows and orphans but how can we do that if everything we bring in is going for morguage, utilities, and insurance. Just think how many widows and orphans that could be helped with that much money!!
Well, need to quit,eyes are very heavy tonight....here is the url for the blogs I am reading right now. http://www.kinnon.tv/2007/03/the_people_form.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment