the last couple days and over the weekend didn't go anywhere ......just have slept. I went downstairs tonight and watched the NCIS Shows and also clicked over to see how the Dancing with the stars was going. NCIS was better!!
The Urologist I saw believes as I have that I never fully got over the last kidney infection as I kept having so much trouble with low grade fevers so much. So will see the dr again in 2 weeks and will continue to take antibiotic until they believe I am fully over this. He told me not to be in too big of a hurry as the whole process might take a month or 2. Haven't had to take any pain pills for that today, but still taking pain pills for the arthur and still some for the toes some. Go see toe dr first of the month I believe and will see what he has to say. All the toes except the second one are doing great but the second one is bowing up some like it was before operation.....he wasn't very happy with that happening like it did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the update. Saw this the other day, but did not have time to comment. Went to Royals game--last time we will have comp.tix from one of Ron's distributers.:-( But...it was a great game! Saw your Mom for a while on the way. I left my camera there on my birthday. Seemed to be 'ready' to have her 1st cataract surgery. Had been to the office for some tests etc, concerning that. Good visit with them!
Post a Comment