Monday, September 14, 2009

Hurting but hanging in there!

I have an appointment on Friday at 8AM at the Urologist. They say there is a spot on my right kidney they want to look into. I know it hurts and am taking tylenol and ibuprofen alternatly to help keep pain under control. Hoping not to get too much tylenol in my system that way. Have a call into my regular Dr to see about my vicodin refill until at least Friday. I was told to also keep the fluids going......how can I add to many more fluids as I am always drinking anyway. I do know after the IV yesterday the pain was less so am going to try to keep things going here.

As God allows I will continue to go downastairs to be available to others as we have so many hurting here right now. For those who don't know God has given me a ministry here in our building and calls me downstairs and usually sends someone in need of just having someone to listen to them....I figure if he calls me down he will also give me the strength to be there.

Just pray is all I can ask right now.

1 comment:

Nana-Judy said...

Been thinking about you---a lot.Just thought it was because I needed to call or go see you. Hope they find 'the trouble' and it is easily fixed. Praying for you. Love you!