It is 6AM and am getting ready to catch the OATS bus for Columbia for Dr appointment in Urology. Very frustrated right now, apparently I also have a packed colon and have taken 2 bottles of Magnesium Citrate to try to move it all but no such luck......hopefully it won't happen on the way to the Dr. Think I will question them today and see about a GI Dr since that seems to be a problem also. I know I've had upper scopes with the gastric bypass but been a while since I've had a lower one.
Just one day at a TIME!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope you are feeling LOTS better now. Saw the FB note, but of course it didn't say anything about the 'other' problem. R U getting enough 'roughage'? Know you have to be careful about it, too.
Thought of something else last night. If you have been taking a LOT of pain meds...that could very well be the cause of your bowel trobles. Something my friend, who is a hospice nurse, said the other night sorta clicked in here. It is not something most of us think about. We are just focused on relieving the pain! Love you!!
Post a Comment