This last weekend was a clean up weekend. Scott worked so I worked on my part of the hobbyroom.Ya know how you can have things in a "neat" pile and all of a sudden something happens and you have an avalanche? I just do not understand how that happend, I mean after all the pile was only about 2 foot high and had books, material and a plastic bag or 2 in it! So I can now see the top of the sewing machine, most of the counter here and the floor in front of all of this is almost there. Actually the floor will be done as soon as I put up some of the small containers that are used like when I'm going somewhere and need small containers with handles on them.....thank you Rubbermaid and Sterilite.
I had also picked up some other beads and things for embellishments so found homes for them. My mom had given us some small glass bottles, you know the ones that you get when you get a gift with several different jellies in them......hey it works. Now that I have a surface to work on again I hope to begin a couple of projects, and how fast they get done or how much they get worked on will depend on how this spell fibromyalgia continues this time. Right now I have it switching sides, it use to bother just my left sidebut now it is beginning in the right side, starting as the otherside did in the neck and shoulder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment