Well, finally figured how to get the building pictures posted. The first group of buildings are actually paper and were sent to me by a friend of Scott's, Joe Rainmaker. Scott met Joe on a group list that he is on. I appreciate the gift and actually had fun making it.
The second picture is of the building I made from scrapes of another building Scott had started before giving me the Ho trains and buildings. I am very pleased how the rock building turned out. I was able to color differently a few of the rocks which accents the building a lot. As can be seen in the picture i have several buildings that Scott started and now i get to finish....and that is said with a positive attitude. I am looking forward to working on them in the future. Right now I am working on another stone factory that will be a garment factory. When I get a chance I will take a picture and post it also.
I am up right now as my stomach was telling me it needed food. Haven't gotten a good handle yet on making it through till morning.....well a little later in the morning. I'm having some vanilla yogurt with some protein in it. Don't have much chewing involved in eating this but am making sure I take my time about swallowing it. Had to throw up earlier some egg that I;d tried to chop up on food processor, there was a small hunk that didn't get down in the rest to be chopped up and didn't watch to make sure i chewed it into nothing before swallowing......apparently it was too big to go through the small opening to my new stomach. I learned yesterday that when this happens you have pain and then no choice....it comes up whether your ready or not. But I felt 100% better after it happened.
well yogurt is about finished and my bed is calling me again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment