
My youngest grand daughter Julie's birthday is today. Her Aunty Brie went last night and picked her up and they had a girls nite together. Brie had planned on taking her to the zoo when i last talked to Brie, however she took her out to a homestead park where it is free and Julie could see the farm animals. Brie took her on a hayride and then paid for her to have a pony ride also. She seemed to have a lot of fun, she really liked the pony ride. Brie also took her to one of those stores where you pick out the animal and then you stuff it yourself, Julie picked out a dog instead of a bear . It is a husky dog I believe they said.
Brie took some pics, she has sent me a few and said she would send me the bigger files so I can get some copied off. I really do like the picture of the kids together...just wish they had left Julies hair longer, it has so much curl in it. Oh well it is summer and they need to be comfortable in it too. Jerrica's hair is so straight I do like hers cut short.....but she looks too grown up, not ready for her to 5 in October.
Well, I'm glad Brie and Julie had a day out and then she got her back in time for Mandy's family to come and have birthday with her at her house. Wish I could have been there and wish i had extra $ but right now that is not in our small budget, hopefully once Scott starts getting his disability i will have some money to spend on the kids. Right now however, with my income the only income.....I have to start trying to get stuff made up for them. Just not happening this year what with surgery and all.
Happy Birthday Julie!!
1 comment:
happy birthday!
Post a Comment