Thursday, January 12, 2006

Another day....

I haven't accomplished much today as far as sewing is concerned. I once again found some more material to look thru and try to decide on a plan for the Monthly Fairie Godess. Maybe a step closer on that!! I had a lot of emails to go thru as I had left a lot last night .....BUT....I got some good sound sleep last night, very muchly needed!!

Scott dosen't usually go in until 3pm on Wed, so spent as much time as possible with him....mostly talking while we worked on hobbies and then while we sat in our room looking at his On30 Railroad things. He has done such a good job on them and when we took pics of his stuff on Sunday we had our first sighting of our resident Pixies in Period costumes. It was very cool to spot them there at the passenger station.

Today I got some pics taken and my daughter took the camera home to download the pics for me, I'll go over to her place tomorrow when I check mail to put them on my jump drive and see if I got any of the pictures of my rock garden to share or not.

I recieved 3 of the 10 Tea Totes I signed up to make and recieve in a swap on Fiber Art Traders. It is so neat to see each of the different ideas and the way everyone has made their own patterns for this swap. I also had a suprise that my daughter Brie told me she really liked the way mine turned out and would i make her one and one for a colleague at work.......of course I said yes!! So will try to do that this weekend, I guess classes start out at the college next week and she will be busy and won't see much of her for a couple weeks if everything goes as usual. She will be taking a couple classes this time as well as working out there this semester. One of the classes will be in her own lab....the computer Art lab. At least if there is a problem she will be there to fix it!!

Well, tonight is short, it is bed time for me, I want to get my Heart foundation wall hanging started tomorrow.....if things go right it should get most of the way done tomorrow I hope!! Hands and arms, don't fail me now!!hehehe

No comments: