Today I am jumping into something new for me but maybe it is something that will help me as I go along. I need to learn to be a little bit more bolder and open, but not to the point of spilling my gutts to everyone. I need to learn to express myself through word and through the art which I have inside of me.
I've always had a liking for the fantacy world, faries, trolls, pixies, dragons, gargoyls and things like this. I have joined a few online groups that are allowing and encouraging me to express myself through this avenue.
Wee Village http://www.future-heirlooms.com/
FairieGoddessMothers www.lindampoole.com
Sundrop Design http://www.sundropdesigns.com
and then the group that includes this as well as other things is
Fiber Art Traders FiberArtTraders@yahoogroups.com
We just recently made Magic Wands with this group....Wow some wonderful talent in here. I really enjoy the "FAMILY" I feel with each of these groups. We share, we laugh, we cry, we worry about each other, we send out snail mail as well as emails to try to comfort and help each other along. Sometimes the families you pick are closer to you than the families you are born with!!
Okay enough for tonight need to begin to come down and get some sleep, Possible some snow tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment