Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Can't believe it's been this long ago!!

Last week was a long and rough week. My husband was sick all week and home from work. You know I have no problems with people smoking if that is what they want to do.......but what does one do if they are allergic to cigarette smoke and it seeps into YOUR apartment from others apartments. The management is going to try to seal off our door area but this all seems to come up from the area around the furnace closet and the hotwater heater closet. But that is what happened and Scott was very ill all alst week with sinus problems and bleedingway up in his sinuses. He had to go on Antibiotics and one of the more exspensive sinus meds that we just can not afford to keep going. He went back to work this week and they switched his hours some and he is working days some and will be working on the weekend, makes it hard to plan when they keep messing with the schedule!!

I've gotten in both of my Fairie Wands......I'll try to get a pic of them soon and I've gotten all of my Tea Totes except 2 of them in the Tea Tote Swap in Fiber Art Traders. I just love all the different ways everyone has made their own patterns and all the different colors and materials and even fastening ideas they have used with this idea,Very creative group. My own daughter talked to me and wants me to make her and 2 of her co-workers ones like I made. That is a compliment when Your own daughter wants one, sure makes me feel good. Here is a pic of the ones I made


I've also been working on trying to relax a little more, this not going to bed until super late because I can't get the body to settle from spasms is getting very old!! So I am trying todo a little more relaxing by reading, and forcing myself to just relax some of the muscles that I know are involved during the day. Another thing I enjoy is playing with my little inside rock garden. Some of the things were mine and some came from my Grandma Coen's collection. Her and I had a lot of this type of things in common, the Gnome was her and she kept him in a Terrarium that I had given her for Christmas one year. I felt he needed to oversee my Rock Garden.





Okay, guess it is about time to try to get some sleep....maybe tomorrow I can get more done on the sewing.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hope things getter better for you soon Bubbybird!

I adore your indoor rock garden I want one :)