Thursday, January 12, 2006

The soon to be newest members of our Family




Scott and I are both very thankful that we cannot have children at our age, neither of us can take much of the noise!! We make better grandparents at this age, we love our Grandkids but are very glad when it's time for them to go home!! Don't get us wrong if it ever comes to the point that we have to step up and help raise them.....WE WILL!! God will do the same as He is doing right now.....one day at a time He is providing!!

However, I jokingly have told Scott to expect the pitter patter of feet?? around as I can get them made up and these will become our children. So far I only have Jewells pattern and will get the other 2 in the next month or so as I can. Jewell is the baby troll, Gaylin is the baby Gargoyl and the twins are Judsi and Yopu and they are cave trolls. Aren't they cute? Now tell me aren't they the kind of a thing only a MOM could love!!hehehe

No comments: