I did not sleep last night, I'm sure it was the storm coming in for one thing. Even with the pain pills and muscle relaxers I'd taken just could not get comfortable and of course about the time this morning when i was sleeping really good was when my husband Scott wanted to talk to me!! Oh well, that is the way it happens some days!! I got on up and have made myself stay up so hopefully I can sleep tonight, I've already had meds and hopefully what I'm feeling IS the meds taking hold and sleep IS on it's way.
I went thru several things today looking for some other material that I knew I had to make wings, have ideas for the Goddess of the month now and think I have a plan for the Day dreamer Fairie now. I have all of the Tea totes ready to go in envelopes but realised we have exactly 2 envelopes to our names.....we had planned to get the tomorrow when Scott gets paid but he was informed that the company that was doing their checks was making major mistakes so they have changes companies.....therefore checks will be in on Thursday.....they hope...instead of Wed, as planned!! I hate it when they mess with my plans!!
I wish it was still just my left side that was the painful side but the fibro is now progressing into the right.....so have been in a lot of pain today and have tried to get along without the pain meds as much as possible as it makes me so sleepy.....except at night when I really need it to!!Had to finally put the thumb brace on the left hand to stop the aching thru out the wrist , palm and up into the thumb area. It was bad enough it had caused me to loose grip on my glass of pop and spill it on the floor. I'm okay with the pain but when things like that happens it makes me angry because I have always had control issues and it means i am losing contol and I hate that!!!!!
My son is an electrician and he is planning to come in and replace all of our plugs as the 2 that the apartments replaces literally fell apart in their hands when they tried to take them apart. We'd have the maintenence here do it but everytime that guy enters our apartment we have dirt everywhere. He has no respect for other peoples carpets or anything......we had to literally lysol the tub last time he fixed the shower as he left terrible crude all over the bathtub as well as the floor!!What a mess, we were not happy campers! My son, Rusty has already pointed out some code violations but then when was the last time these apartments have seen an electrician?? I know the Apartments have been sold twice since we moved in back in 2000.....this time it is an individual who owns them and not a company like before.
Okay, I'm leaving a real mess between the computer and the sewing machine but ya know.....it will be there tomorrow to clean up and maybe I will get caught up on posts and get some sewing done too!! It is bedtime and that is where I am heading, maybe I can get to sleep before Scott starts snoring.....then i can stay asleep usually.
l8r all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment