Well another 10 days of the antibiotic Bactrim. Had to make a quick visit to the dr office and have me checked out. Somewhere along the way I have had the aches all over, a fever, headache and etc...... The test didn't definetly say I had another kidney infection but the symptoms were heading that diection, the dr did say there was an infection some where and my urine test said something was going on but didn't definetly say kidney or uti either.
Thank goodness my neighbor Elaine was up early on Friday and was able to get me there on time. The pain was on my right side this time but in the same area as last time. I also had a fever of 101 by the time I got to the dr.
So the babies and I spent all day Friday and most of the day Sat. Sleeping to keep the pain down and hopefully get better. So tonight they are like tornados going thru my house.....will have to clean house again tomorrow or Monday depending how I feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment