Monday, June 29, 2009

Had the windows open all night and all morning, just shut them and turned on the air about half hour ago.....it was 82 in the apartment so decided it was getting time to turn it on.

I had a bit of a break thru today for me anyway. My best friends lawyer did contact me and let me know finally what was going on and I in return agreed to take something he is sending me to a notary and sign it and send it back to have in the records. I want to help stop this all from happening in anyway I can. So sad the way things happens when you think something has been taken care of and then the state can come in behind your back and push action. Don't they have enough to do already?

My sister sent me an email today asking about stoping by on their way thru to see the folks. I'm glad they are coming by and I will get to see them. If I had a vehichele I could go there but since I don't I will at least get to see them this way.

I also talked to my mom for a few minutes today filling her in on things here and again assuring her I will be okay cause God is in control of all of this including me and the things I need to do. It is hard on her with me being so far away and them not being able to make the trip here but God has assured me He will take care of it all in His time and in His place.

No comments: