Todays Dr appointment was a good one. I am soon to be 2 yrs out on the gastric by pass surgery. Had a positive visit and then they are now having a "reminder class" for those who have had the surgery. Reminding us of what we need to do to maintain the weight loss and so forth. I saw a guy today that I had seen at the clinic before he had his surgery, never knew how much he weighted till today......he weighted 468 lbs a year ago yesterday when he had his surgery and he in down on the 270's some where today......He looked fantastic!! AND he is going back to work this Monday and getting off of disability!! He works a prison and is looking forward to getting back to work and keeping busy again. I think the class did do me some good and I am greatful for them having this. Next year on July7th I will have me 3 yr check up and hopefully I will see that he has lostthe rest of the weight and I will have lost some more also.
As we went over the Missouri River on the I-70 bridge yesterday and today a dredging boat was busy so took a pic of that from the OATS bus window. I tried to get some pics of all the white egrets but they are on the other side of the road and when we came back, couldn't find but 1 or 2 and they were far enough away couldn't get a good shot.
No comments:
Post a Comment