Some days it seems that the things around me are trying to push me in another direction and as a Christian I know that some of those are of God and some are of the devil who is always trying to bring me down. How to know which is which some days can get me down and when those days kick in I try to use this reasoning......if it is of God it will not go against what I have learned in the scriptures, otherwise I then have to believe it is of satan.
The key to this is being in the scriptures(I need to be there more) and talking to God on a regular bases. I have also added to this by listening to my Christian music more and being open to God talking to me through the words. You can't base your life on what other people who call themselves christians as many are not in the place where they need to be either, it has to be a one on one with the Lord on and hourly bases if that is what is needed. Some days it is a minute by minute time with the Lord and I have had a lot more of those lately......and yes I have doubted God and his word more times then I'd like to admit. But the one thing I always know is that God is there waiting for me to turn back to Him and His love and tender mercies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment