From the things I see here, I take it the court date went well...?? Hope all is going well with your surgery recovery, too. We had a lot of 'interrupted' conversations that day because they would come in for some procedure or other. Someday, I hope we can finish talking about some of those things! Call me when you feel like talking. I'll call you back as I have unlimited longdistance' and we can save YOUR dime![I have to have that service with so many kids and relatives living so far away! Shoot, if I even call Sedalia it is long distance and there are probably less than 5 numbers in Smithton that I ever call, and them very rarely!]
I am a mother of 2 grown kids both in their late 20's, a girl, Brie and a boy, Rusty.
Rusty is married to Mandy and they have 3 of his kids living with him, 2 girls, Jerrica and Julie and 1 boy, Michael and then he has 1 boy, Dallas Michael from a previous marriage. Mandy has a daughter Alexis, that lives with Mandy's mom right now.
My daughter Brie works with computers at the local community college.
I am divorced and remarried to a wonderful man Forrest Scott Wood, Scott went from a confirmed bachelor on June 4th,2005 to instant step-dad and Grpa,or Papa Scott as the grans call him, and he seems to love every bit of it!! Scott and I share the hobby of trains,and he also has hobbies of rockets and boats.
I am on SS disability so am home and that works out for me to be able to work on sewing and trains as the body allows me to.
1 comment:
From the things I see here, I take it the court date went well...??
Hope all is going well with your surgery recovery, too. We had a lot of 'interrupted' conversations that day because they would come in for some procedure or other. Someday, I hope we can finish talking about some of those things! Call me when you feel like talking. I'll call you back as I have unlimited longdistance' and we can save YOUR dime![I have to have that service with so many kids and relatives living so far away! Shoot, if I even call Sedalia it is long distance and there are probably less than 5 numbers in Smithton that I ever call, and them very rarely!]
Post a Comment