Sunday, July 05, 2009

A bit frustrated today.....

Somehow last week I blew it and didn't get the call made to the Oats bus for transportation for Tuesday. I really can't believe I did that, so much else has fallen into place but somehow that escaped me. If my Aunt can't come and get me to take me to the hospital I will have to reschedule the surgery and that is also frustrating. I'm use to having a car to be able to go when I need to but without my best friend......

I did go ahead and walk a bit today, while I was out went by the bread store and got another loaf of bread. Mildred my friend wasn't home when I went by her place so may not get to see her for awhile since I can't walk over there if I have surgery on my foot. I will miss our chats for a few weeks.

My sister was here with her husband Tim and my niece Michele. We had a good visit and my kitties behaved them selves wonderfully. They weren't constantly in our faces and bother some, they actually went off and slept for awhile. At the end I did pull out some of their toys out of my bedroom and they played where the family could see how much fun they are. My sister also brought me a present of another cat.....



This one I don't have to feed or potty train!! By the way the tissue it came in has been recycled.....the kitties loved every bit of attacking it and playing with it. Of course I am now going through the house picking up a piece here and there but the truth is I gave it to them to play with. Well it was either that or get my hand taken off, after all it makes noise!!

No comments: