Saturday, July 18, 2009
This last week
Well got a bit behind as I have had to spend more time either in the recliner or in bed to try to keep the swelling down more on my foot. I ended up going to the Dr. with my foot on Wed and having all the old bandages removed. Apparently there had been much more drainage then we were seeing from the outside and even the nurse was surprised how much was there when she began to cut away the bandages. There was a lot of swelling but I personally think that was due to the ride to the Dr more than anything, but that is a whole different story. It was also pretty red on my toes so the dr sent me home with 2 weeks of Bactrim antibiotic and instructions again to become a couch potato. I had also knocked on of the pins out of the toenext to the small toe.....still not sure how that happened unless I did it in my sleep. So now I don't go back to him till the 30th of the month early in the morning and have a ride scheduled already for that. It feels a lot better and the swelling is down a lot!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like a few "Little Mermaid" Band-Aids are in order.
Oh, gotta have a Bugs Bunny too.
(hmmm, what do ya figure their kid would look like if Bugs and Mermaid got hooked up?)
{don't make me laugh - my toes hurt!}
A couple of them little piggys look like they've got their best Wolverine imitation going.
Getting ready for Comicon next weekend?
Hey, "Laughter is the best medicine" according the that well-respected medical journal, Readers' Digest.
Aww, really, if you can take going through that, I'm proud of ya Babe ;-)
Post a Comment