Well finally got a hold of my Aunt who is taking me on Tuesday so feel better about everything. Have time frames and all worked out, sometimes it just has to have a plan to ease the stress.
I actually was watching Golf today on tv......oh no I've turned into my grma! Just joking on that, Grandma Coen use to watch golf when she was pretty much house bound because of here feet and legs. But others down stairs had the tv when I got down there and were watching the Tiger Woods golf tournament so watched it with them. Then I watched Delta Farce with Larry the Cable Guy in it. Have seen it before as my son Rusty has it and love the way it is done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Surgery was 5 days ago. Hope you are doing well!?! Will try to call tomorrow. Love you!
Post a Comment