Friday, June 26, 2009


























Well as you can see Mighty Mo has discovered the whirling water in the toilet when it is flushed. Then the next thing is that the babies have discovered the window in the bathroom and as you can tell in the one that looks like poor Mo is up chucking, the toilet paper has been removed......cause I can't afford for them to have fun anymore with a whole roll!! TP is too important and cost to much to waste and I don't get Sears or Montgomery Ward catalogues anymore. No thanks, don't want anyones old catalogues, I'll just try to keep the TP out of their reach for now.

I go to the Doctors on the 30th to talk about my surgery on my feet on the 7th of July. Please pray that all goes well and that not having someone there with me, for the surgery/procedure, is not a problem. I have people to help me when I get home and can get a ride there thru the services I use at other times. I will work all of that out hopefully when I go in on the 30th. For those who don't know I am having my toes on my right foot worked on to straighten them out and to take care of the bunion and straighten my big toes also.
Okay back to working on things now......

1 comment:

Nana-Judy said...

UMMM, I'm pretty sure that I know someone who could/would go and be with you on the 7th. All I need to know is where and when...