Monday, June 22, 2009

Working on buildings

Okay, went back to bed after the critters were worn down and feel some better now. Can at least think a bit clearer and am in the process of eating my lunch and that will help also.

Spent yesterday evening working on cutting down some shingles I had gotten at Hobby Lobby in the doll house section to fit my HO building I have been making. It will take a while to get them cut down cause they are a bit tougher than I expected them to be. Have a few that are warped so they want to break uneven, will keep them and may need to piece some around the edges. Each shingle will be cut in half length wise then width wise and should be able to get about 4 shingles out of each piece.......I hope that will work!!

Need to desperately to dust in the extra room as some point this week too. Trying to get everything ready in hopes that I can go ahead and have the surgery on my right foot on the 7th of July.

No comments: