Monday, June 22, 2009

Pushing Buttons

You know those days when it just seems like your little ones are out to push every button just right? Well, animals can do that too, especially if you have raised them from the day after their eyes have opened and you are the only mommy they have ever known. Then all of a sudden they come up to you and look you in the eyes and purr saying they are sorry and just want to snuggle.

I have fussed at Mighty Mouth all night and so far this morning, chasing him out of things with the water bottle. Right now.....he is sitting on my lap all curled up and asleep. There are times when I think what am I doing, the last thing I need is an animal and then when they come up out of no where and rub and purr, I remember why I have animals in my life as all they really want is to love us unconditionally!! I need that right now, well I said unconditionally but actually they do have a couple three conditions.......food, water and litter box cleaned out at least every other day if not every day. Do you realise how much of a mess 2 kittens can leave in a litter box?

No comments: