Monday, July 13, 2009

Things happen around here when mom is on pain meds.....



Just had a good visit with my daughter on the phone. Brie is doing good and recently got another raise where she works. She was having a rough day and just needed to talk to her mommy. She was at Walmart getting a new pair of sandals and then she got food and went back to the office to finish up work.



These are pics of what happens when mom is stoned out on pain meds and the kitties find where the toilet paper is being stashed now that mom won't put it on the holder any more.........this is the very reason why mom has hidden it to begin with!! Of course the bathroom was their free room that they stayed in after they were too big for the container we had them while bottle feeding them. To me it stands to reason why this is a play room for them now.

I wish I was going to be able to attend my best friends court time tomorrow but due to the resent surgery I won't be able to and will have to wait to see the out come of it when someone finally lets me know. I am pretty sad about it all today as I love my best friend and want to be there for him when I am allowed to.

I am doing real good with my foot so far. I do wonder if the dried stuff isn't what I'm feeling maybe rubbing in a place or two. If it dosen't back off in a day or two I will need to call my dr office and see what needs to be done. Even when I go down stairs to just get out of the apartment I take my pillow and prop my foot up. One day at a time is all I can do for now.

2 comments:

Nana-Judy said...

I hope all goes well for your 'friend'! Are you going to need a ride to see the doctor when the 2 weeks are up? Give me a call. I can NOT get into my email.GRRRRRRR!! Kirk thinks I need to call Embarq. Maybe so!!

ScottFW said...

Hey bro, momma's off in the ozone layer - mwahahahahahahaha!